The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1099-MISC Date:  3/13/2003  10:22 PM
Author:  irasmilo Number:  64510 of 127745

The form you are looking for is SS-8, Determination of Worker Status for Purposes of Federal Employment Taxes and Income Tax Withholding.

It can be found here:

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us