The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: efund, house fund, or Roth?? Date:  3/24/2003  8:43 AM
Author:  UlrikeDG Number:  35957 of 78166

This is my first post, and please pardon me for jumping right in, but child passenger safety is a passion of mine. Vegas, there may be a less expensive alternative to replacing the car that your toddler seat won't fit in! Different seats fit differently in the same vehicle. You could spend $60-$100 to replace your current seat. Or, you could visit a certified Child Passenger Safety technician (