The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Charitable donation question Date:  4/17/2003  2:31 PM
Author:  sheldick Number:  65079 of 127549

You also need receipts from charities for cash donations over $250.

but that's 250 per contribution, not necessarily total. so if the contributions occur at different times, then u don't have to consolidate them. just keep the records to confirm they are distinct.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us