The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Book for the Self Employed? Date:  5/30/2003  2:27 AM
Author:  pmarti Number:  65585 of 127617

The Pub 334 is a big document. I'd call 1-800-829-FORM and ask them to send one.

Another source of information might be the Small Business Administration. You can access any government agency through

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us