The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: IRA and divorce ? Date:  6/13/2003  12:42 AM
Author:  vkg Number:  65822 of 127549

For starters, I suggest you get a copy of IRS Publication 590, turn to page 25, and whack your son over the head with it until he gets a lawyer

A good suggestion and very creative use of tax forms.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us