The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Bonds & Fixed Income Investments


Subject:  Re: Plan For Mom Date:  6/13/2003  1:57 AM
Author:  heag Number:  7508 of 36218

Definetely see an attorney, visit at least 3 to get their opinions. Shoudl be an attonrey who specializes in Elder law and Trusts. There are at least a couple of way to protect funds from medicare drain.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us