The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/the-second-thing-to-consider-is-that-i-have-a-19330679.aspx

Subject:  Re: Balance Transfers - A Silver Bullet? Date:  7/16/2003  5:03 PM
Author:  SoftSimp Number:  164871 of 308424

The second thing to consider is that I have a number of bananas already. I am not saying this to be bragging, just telling the facts... I live in what some people call a McMansion. Between me and my wife, we make more money than most people could dream about. Two of our children are in parochial school. I have four cell phones and three landlines. I have a freaking cleaning service come in twice a month.

I'll say you've got bananas! A cleaning service isn't in the budget, but that and only that, my friend, is my idea of living high on the hog... aaah, to dream... I can just imagine myself sinking into a ring-free tub now, with a scented candle burning on the ledge, just like on "Friends." :)

You'll know we've "made it" when you see the Merry Maids car sitting in my driveway and me with a towel on my head. ;^p

SS
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us