The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Family Life / Infertility/Fertility Issues
|Subject: Re: Difficulties with Intercourse||Date: 8/2/2003 9:16 AM|
|Author: TeacherH||Number: 904 of 2282|
I have a book reference you simply must check out. This book has been an amazing resource for DH and me as we have navigated our own path through intimacy that works for both of us.
Passionate Marriage: Love, Sex, and Intimacy in Emotionally Committed Relationships, by David Schnarch
* Paperback: 432 pages ; Dimensions (in inches): 1.07 x 9.24 x 6.10
* Publisher: Henry Holt & Company, Inc.; Reprint edition (May 1998)
* ISBN: 0805058265
* In-Print Editions: Hardcover | All Editions
* Average Customer Review: Based on 55 reviews. Write a review.
* Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,154
Amazon has them used from $4.99 in paperback, but I bought hardcover, one for each of us, because it is such a wonderful reference and we both wanted to have our own copies for notes in the margins, etc.
Good luck to you both.
|Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|