The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Family Life / Infertility/Fertility Issues


Subject:  Re: Difficulties with Intercourse Date:  8/7/2003  5:17 PM
Author:  sofaking6 Number:  934 of 2283

Dear NaggingFool,

You need to see a doctor. First a medical doctor, then, if they don't find anything physically wrong with you, a psychologist. This "overstimulation" thing is just not normal.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us