The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Family Life / Infertility/Fertility Issues

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/two-more-thoughts-boy-just-cant-let-this-19433832.aspx

Subject:  Re: Difficulties with Intercourse Date:  8/8/2003  5:20 PM
Author:  Parkway Number:  940 of 2282

Two more thoughts -- boy, just can't let this thread die, eh? Both of these are reaches, but I thought I'd pass 'em along since you're obviously doing fine picking and choosing what looks promising to you.

1. Advil taken ahead of time might help with the muscle tighness. This approach might feel too much like the "get drunk" suggestion that you didn't like, though Advil is going to mess with your mental processes less than alcohol would.

2. Making love while drowsy, while not necessarily orgasmic, can be delightfully dreamlike. I'm talking about that halfway state where you're a little out of it, but still aware and responsive. I get this way right before I fall asleep (especially after a hard workout and a hot shower!) or when I'm woken up gently. Am I making sense? Anyway, I don't know that trying when you're in this state would do a lot for your DH (and it would probably involve either trying in the evening or him waking up first in the morning), but if he's up for it, you might find that the tightness and overstimlation are minimized when you're like this.

- Parkway, trying to be helpful

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us