The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/-this-money-problem-surfaces-almost-every-day-19548518.aspx

Subject:  Re: BOA Ticked Me OFF Date:  9/6/2003  11:59 AM
Author:  greendolphin Number:  169153 of 308349

...this money problem surfaces almost every day on Dr. Laura's radio show. She may irritate some of us sometimes, but she usually tells the caller what he/she needs to hear.

Dr. Laura is filled with hate...lots of hateful rhetoric directed at people who value different things in their lives than she does. She is more judgmental and hurtful than helpful, in my opinion. And she is a hypocrite based on how she led her past life and the photos that eventually surfaced. In addition to that, the insensitivity she shows towards many types of people, including children with disabilities, is sickening. She is not a loving individual...she doesn't love the human race...she is mean and spiteful when she talks...and her hate oozes out of her pores even when she tries to cover it up ...and I don't want that hate reaching out to my ears. But to each his/her own.

So, in case you haven't guessed yet....no, I am not a big fan of hers ;-). haha....

If you really believe that people should help people by yelling at them ;-)....then try watching Dr. Phil, instead, at least he isn't full of so many prejudices and has helped many people lose weight, gain trust in their relationships and deal head-on with serious money problems without kidding themselves too much. At least that's what I remember when I saw him last on TV 2 years ago.

I personally think that it's more helpful to see a real live person for help, if you can afford it OR visit community forums (like this one) where you can read about the real impact made on people's lives with improved communications in relationships, improved money management etc. etc.

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us