The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: investing for income at 77 Date:  9/17/2003  10:06 PM
Author:  PolymerMom Number:  37218 of 88033

In general, the bonds can be held at a broker or a trust account at a financial institution (bank) and the proceeds can be set up to go into a "sweep account".

Check out Jane Bryant Quinn's book on investing - either from your friendly local library or buy your own copy. She does a decent job of looking at all the options.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us