The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Well on Less

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/wwl-quot-sometimes-increasing-quantity-equals-19684747.aspx

Subject:  Re: How We RdWOL Date:  10/8/2003  3:31 PM
Author:  Blackduff Number:  14 of 1481

WWL
"- Sometimes increasing quantity equals increased quality of life. For example: Since I want to enjoy as much leisure as possible, I stretch my leisure dollars. Taking 3 low-cost camping trips makes me happier than taking 1 high-priced trip for the same price!
"

You might find that stop the camping trips too. Why not look into leisures which don't cause anything. Maybe fishing locally or maybe there's a nature walk close to where you already live.

I find many ways which I live are as good as anywhere the leisure destinations, if I look into my area. People pay money to come to where I live so maybe I should look at this too.

When I lived in New York. I never visited to the Statue of Liberty. This is what I'm saying. Look around where you are and then take your vacations for local places. It will keep the cost down to the various amount.

Blackduff
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us