The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Food & Drink / The Gestalt of Cooking

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/youre-doing-it-right-liz-if-you-cant-live-19779434.aspx

Subject:  Re: What's cookin'? Date:  10/29/2003  3:13 PM
Author:  ejb152 Number:  11040 of 21259

You're doing it right, Liz. If you can't live here, at least say good things about us :-)

If you're not going to post your renowned cheesecake recipe, but do live nearby, I think we'll just have to invite you to our next social event and strongly encourage you to bring cheesecake. I'm betting Rie will back me up here.

I don't need much of an excuse to visit Austin. It's one of my very favorite towns and at the top of my list of places where I'd consider relocating.

Texas is near and dear as I lived in the Dallas area for four years and visit there at least three or four times a year, stopping off in Terrell for outlet mall bargains. I also enjoy visiting San Antonio from time to time.

Should I ever attend a Fool Meetup, I'll be sure to being at least one of my cheesecakes. I signed up for the one here locally but it was cancelled because there weren't enough people.

Liz
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us