The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Estate Planning ? Date:  11/26/2003  5:03 PM
Author:  iamdb Number:  37993 of 88532

If you are near 70, you will need to begin taking Required Minimun Distributions from your IRA, so I think I'd start drawing from the IRA.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us