The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Automotive / RVing Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/hi-grandmalili-would-also-advise-you-to-get-an-20034374.aspx

Subject:  Re: HEADING SOUTH Date:  12/21/2003  4:08 PM
Author:  tooty46 Number:  1102 of 2392

Hi GrandmaLil...I would also advise you to get an up to date Woodalls or sometype of camping directory. Once ours was a year or two old...and the mess we got into trying to find a campground that was no longer there,... we ran out of daylight trying to find the blasted thing and DH nor I have very good eyesight after dark, so we were getting kinda testy with each other...it started to rain and then it started to storm and were caught out on the expressway, in the pouring rain and blinding lightning..not fun at all. We had never stayed on a WalMart parking lot before that night, but we have many times since then, and it is a blessed sight when you have no port in a storm.
Hope you have a wonderful time...I'll be thinking about you out there and I'll try to keep everyone on the other board in line. Tooty
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us