The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Retirement Savers Credit Date:  1/2/2004  9:32 PM
Author:  misspatpap Number:  38347 of 88532

Take advantage of an extremely under utilized tax credit if you are in a low income category or a part time worker. You need to contribute to a ROTH IRA, a Traditional IRA, 401k, 403b, 457, SIMPLE, or Sar-Sep.

I just printed this and will post it on my refrigerator for my daughter's benefit. She's just getting the hang of financial responsibility (at 23) but is not saving yet. I think the phrases "tax credit" and "free money" will now make an interesting conversation between us.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us