The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Short Term Trading


Subject:  LU Date:  1/24/2004  2:38 PM
Author:  zyaw Number:  23209 of 36748

Decided to join the herd that buys and sells LU in large doses
the market was rolling through millions of shares @ 4.11-4.12

So I put in bid @ 4.08 (ended at4.11)

Now my 10,000shrs are worth $300 (-$24 brockerage cost in/out)
Decision do I chip or hold wait

Conclusion I will watch opening and put in sell order .05 above high of first 5 minuts.

Trying new style with this trade. Notsure if short term or chipping is best mode to follow. Will decide Monday!

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us