The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Building / Maintaining a Home


Subject:  Re: Open question: What to put into a new house? Date:  2/26/2004  11:30 PM
Author:  FlyingDiver Number:  46801 of 137290

Hmmm...makes sense about the surface area, but what about the wire catching on the corrugations?

Well, normal procedure is to run a string through the pipe to use to pull the wire through.

How do you pull the string? Tie one end around a plastic bag or wad of strong paper. Shove it in one end of the pipe. Suck paper through from other end with a vacuum. ;-)


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us