The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / FIRE Wannabees

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/truthfully-i-dont-think-its-any-of-your-20398817.aspx

Subject:  Re: I am such a Wannabee! Date:  2/27/2004  1:01 PM
Author:  dsemmler Number:  2030 of 5068

Truthfully, I don't think it's any of your business. I've now said that twice. Is there something you don't particularly understand about that statement? I truly did not think it was that difficult to understand.

Let's try it again, just in case you are both too dense to understand the other times I've stated this, or if you are just in a PITA mood and feel like getting on me. My taxes are none of your business. I made a suggestion on how to make money, not on how to prepare taxes.

Apparently a nerve has been struck as you are getting quite defensive regarding the topic. I apologize for coming across as I have any inkling of interest in your tax situation. Whether you are doing things properly is not my concern.

Hopefully you never find out the hard way during an audit. Have fun here at the Fool and try to understand that when someone is offering your feedback or advice, they are not attacking you personally.

dt (speaking for the last time to zsimpson so as not to be accused of something)
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us