The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / FIRE Wannabees

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/apparently-a-nerve-has-been-struck-as-you-are-20399802.aspx

Subject:  Re: I am such a Wannabee! Date:  2/27/2004  3:00 PM
Author:  zsimpson Number:  2034 of 5069

Apparently a nerve has been struck as you are getting quite defensive regarding the topic. I apologize for coming across as I have any inkling of interest in your tax situation. Whether you are doing things properly is not my concern.

Tanks you and I appreciate that. I am annoyed at being accused of giving tax advice when I was not, then being nagged about my tax returns which are the business of me, the IRS, and my accountant, not SP (contrary to what he seems to think).

Hopefully you never find out the hard way during an audit. Have fun here at the Fool and try to understand that when someone is offering your feedback or advice, they are not attacking you personally.

You are correct, when someone is offering advice they are not attacking. As SP was attacking, I find it hard to believe he was offering advice.
BTW, I have had fun at the Fool for many years, and hopefully will for many more.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us