The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: excess 401k contribution Date:  3/5/2004  5:20 PM
Author:  Watty56 Number:  39706 of 88541

I am in a similar situation. The 1099 will be for 2004 so you don't need to worry about that until this time next year. I haven't done my taxes yet but I seem to recall a line or form for 'other income' that you will report this on.


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us