The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / It Is What It Is

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/otread-at-your-own-risk-20509035.aspx

Subject:  OT...Read at your own risk Date:  3/19/2004  2:05 AM
Author:  trenchrat Number:  44757 of 121292

WW2 started in the early 1930s....not 1941....when Hitler had Dolfuss he Austrian Chancellor assinated...as a precursor to inhaling Austria...only Mussolini stopped him by moving his divisions to the Brenner pass...Hitler backed down....England and France hid...afterwards...and only after seeing how they behaved..did Musso ally his stupid self with Nazi Germany...in 1936,,what did the world do whilst Spain was ripped apart by the skells of facsim?...nada..only Russia...for selfish reasons,,,and a few foreigners...the Abe Lincoln Brigades stepped into that lost cause....Ethiopia?....nada...Hitler could have been put to sleep in 1936 when he marched into the Rhineland..was he?....the rest is common knowledge....then we move on to the skells of recent memory....Idi Amin,,who fed the crocs for years as he filled Ugandan rivers with the corpses of his own people....Stalin...ofw...Pol Pot?...ofw?..the Tutsies of west Africa?...ofw....so when does the world act?..after the cows get out of the barn door?....The horrors that the Husseins done in Iraq matches anything the SS ever did....the "einsatz grupen" of the boys of Sodom done some kind of work over there..they still digging up mass graves....weapons of mass destruction?....these boys were Weapons of Mass Destruction.....and good riddance to them both....the world is now a tiny place...do we allow a bomb maker or a pedophile to live next door with our kids in the yard?.....nope.....the terrorist community is willing to blow up their kids to kill Americans, Jews, and any other group they demonize....do we make deals with einzatz grupen?...heck no...we kill them....do we sit down with neighbor pedophiles and beg them to leave out kids alone?...nope...we incarcerate them...are we our brother's keepers?...yep...we are....if not the USA?...who else?..France?....Argentina?,,,,Bangladesh?..UN?..the world will get smaller and smaller each year that goes by....who knows who moves in next door next year?......cussing W Bush..blaming him...is nonesense...mistakes have been made....tonnes of mistakes....that is old news....this bizness of rooting out the skells must go on...NOW...and anyone that doesn't see it..is blinder than I am....get some tri-focals maybe?.....My kid is out there...in a Marine uniform..I want him safe..sure I do...but he can see what needs to be done...a 19 year old can see....too much stupid rhetoric...too much stupidity in general...you do not appease nazis...you do not make deals with people that bomb themselves and their kids to make a point!...you protect yours...you deal with it.......tr
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us