The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / It Is What It Is

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/c-wrote-i-would-be-delusional-to-say-yes-iraq-is-20517984.aspx

Subject:  Re: OT...Read at your own risk Date:  3/21/2004  10:16 AM
Author:  cephlake Number:  44793 of 123610

c wrote:

I would be delusional to say yes. Iraq is a breeding ground for terrorists now more than ever. And they don't even have to devise some elaborate plan to cause harm. They have their target sitting in their own backyard. Iraq has been destabilized beyond repair. Civil war is rearing its ugly head. I'm sorry to say, things are only gonna get worse. Mark my words.

You have to stop reading the New York Times, the Boston Globe, the Chicago Tribune, the L.A. Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, and the Seattle Post Intellingencer. Also stop watching the alphabet media, cspan, ms anything.

The picture the print and video media paints is dark and one of negativity, not one of hope. Their concern is not for the safety and well being of the Iraqi people, nor for that matter America and American citizens, but a concern for their kind of people being out of power. Therefore how can they portrait the news in the gloomiest of terms to create doubt. It is a pure propaganda move. They have absolutely no interest in showing the positive side of a story nor any facts of a story other than the number of American's killed in the war against terrorism.

Bah, humbug.

cl

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us