The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Automotive / RVing Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/timone-other-thing-to-add-to-your-list-is-that-20655044.aspx

Subject:  Re: Airstream or Winnebago Date:  4/19/2004  11:10 AM
Author:  GrandmaLil Number:  1170 of 2400

Tim...One other thing to add to your list is that most motorhomes do not have the necessary shoulder harness in the back for a five year old. That is probably the only negative thing I can say about them. I love mine. I have a 29' Winnebago. Right now I don't tow anything, but I will rent a car when I need to go someplace where the motorhome isn't allowed or where it might be too awkward to maneuver. I also have a bicycle on the back, so I can peddle myself to a trail head or to the convenience store at times. Or sometimes just ride around because I like to.
Like several of the others, I really enjoy being able to pull over anywhere and just step back into my house. No one knows I am traveling alone, and I can nap, snack, go to the bathroom, all in the clean comfort of my own 'home'. I have the Winnebago for almost a year now, and can't wait to load up and take off again.
Just my thoughts on the matter, Grandma
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us