The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: House sale capital loss-capital loss for 104 Date:  5/8/2004  6:52 PM
Author:  edcosoft Number:  71770 of 127753

No. If this was your personal residence you cannot take a tax loss on it. If it was rental or some kind of investment or commercial property, you could. ed
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us