The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Retirement Discussions / Retire Well on Less
|Subject: Re: Solve This Problem For Me||Date: 7/7/2004 11:33 PM|
|Author: dsemmler||Number: 687 of 1499|
1. Go back to the old watch.
2. Try to buy a watch whose battery I can easily get to and replace myself.
3. Buy a stem-winding watch.
4. Get used to using the cell phone as a clock.
5. Just do what others do--ask strangers what time it is.
How about #6: You'll get there when you get there and will enjoy life along the way.
|Copyright 1996-2015 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|