The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Religion & Culture / Jewish and Foolish

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/hi-eolith-the-only-correction-that-i-would-make-21008746.aspx

Subject:  Re: Arafat interview with Haaretz - sound promis Date:  7/11/2004  10:34 PM
Author:  ShaggyDabbyDo Number:  3464 of 22652

Hi eolith,

'The only correction that I would make is that I believe that the Israelis wouldn't have to confer Jordanian citizenship on the "Palestinian" Arabs because as I understand the Jordanian government already granted all "Palestinians" Jordanian citizenship.'

Yet another correction from the Shaggy book of factual facts is required for you to munch.

All Palestine refugees in Jordan have full Jordanian citizenship with the exception of about 100,000 refugees originally from the Gaza Strip, which up to 1967 was administered by Egypt. They are eligible for temporary Jordanian passports, which do not entitle them to full citizenship rights such as the right to vote and employment with the government.

'So these Arabs living in Judea and Samaria already have Jordanian citizenship if I'm not mistaken.'

As detailed above, you are.

'It's Elon's position that Israel only needs to recognize the Palestinians as foreign nationals with Jordanian citizenship without removing them from their homes. This is my understanding. In any event, it allows for the immediate legal annexation of Judea and Samaria without the problem of Arab demographic issues upsetting the Jewish majority in the Jewish state of Israel.'

Elon's a muppet.

'This does nothing for the security concerns involved with having so many Arab terrorists and jihadists on Jewish land and living in Arab refugee camps. These murderous Arabs need to be killed rather than deported.'

How many 'Arab terrorists and jihadists' do you calculate you need to kill - a number please.

'Otherwise, I stand by every word. Shaggy, you can go to hell with your insults and your name calling. I am proud to be a Zionist. I support the Moledet and the Elon peace plan.'

You are a promoter of terror, a disgrace to Judaism, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Period.

Regs, Shaggy
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us