The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Religion & Culture / Jewish and Foolish

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/how-many-arab-terrorists-and-jihadists-do-you-21008800.aspx

Subject:  Re: Arafat interview with Haaretz - sound promis Date:  7/11/2004  10:46 PM
Author:  eolith Number:  3465 of 22701

How many 'Arab terrorists and jihadists' do you calculate you need to kill - a number please.

How many Nazis did the Allied Forces need to kill to destroy the Nazi regime? What was the number? I'm not sure exactly. I believe it must have been in the millions if you consider the Russian campaign as well as the African campaign in addition to the Western Front.

As for the number of Arab terrorists and jihadists, I would say that the number would probably fall into the hundreds of thousands or maybe fewer. The Americans and the British are also in the war against the Arab terrorists and jihadists in case you haven't noticed.

When are you going to reply to the presentation by the Arab American, Joseph Farah, on the phony "Palestinian" agenda? Perhaps I should post his writeup here. Think I will.

eolith.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us