The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Moving expenses and taxes Date:  8/11/2004  8:27 PM
Author:  ptheland Number:  72811 of 127753

If you have any questions come tax time, just call your local H&R Block office who can advise you more fully.

I'll take the advice I see here over H&R's any day.

They're too hit and miss - some of their folks are pretty sharp, some are ... well ... not.

At least here you've got several people revewing the advice. Questionable answers are usually challenged pretty quickly.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us