The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Changes in Series EE to HH Savings Bonds Date:  8/11/2004  8:57 PM
Author:  Fletch52 Number:  72816 of 127519

Lobogal: You can trade EE bonds for HH bonds but I don't know if there are date restrictions. I would try an investment dealer who specialized in Savings Bonds or the IRS website.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us