The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/thanks-for-the-continued-replies-everyone-were-21287474.aspx

Subject:  Re: Me vs. My Parents $40K Debt (Long) Date:  9/10/2004  1:57 AM
Author:  IslandFoolin Number:  189527 of 308519

Thanks for the continued replies everyone... We're waiting on the credit reports that my dad ordered for free from the 3 major agencies. My mom's contract has finished being negotiated (entire school districts contracts that is) so this weekend, inbetween the beach time and work of course, i'm going to have them set up a budget for the coming year, listing their income and mandatory expenses to start with, and then see how much they have left over and try to budget that accordingly.

And what a suprise it was to recieve my weekly Fool E-mail newsletter today, only to find this post listed in it! That blew my mind, it may not be that big of a deal but I think its awesome how "connected" (for lack of a better word) this whole place is... hopefully one day someone will stumble across this and be able to use it to their, or their parents advantage. Again, many thanks.

IslandFoolin
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us