The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Sports / 77's Foolish House of Pigskin

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/early-returns-21298961.aspx

Subject:  Early returns Date:  9/13/2004  7:50 AM
Author:  bdluckyshot Number:  26800 of 96601

1. If you happen to be walking down the sidewalk and see the Bucs O-line coming the opposite way, you won't need to slow down or cross, because they certainly won't be able to block you.

2. For some reason, I think Galloway wouldn't be hurt if he makes that catch in the end zone.

3. I'm glad to see that Shaun Alexander is expected to be okay after his knee buckled late yesterday. I know that I was one of about 10 million people across the country whose butthole puckered upon seeing that.

4. As a public service announcement, I will do my part to enhance TMF'ers financial prosperity. Each week, I will announce whenever I have a player going against me in three or more of my leagues. This will allow you to contact your local STIB and place a prop bet on that player having a career game. I'd recommend putting up your house. Last night's winner: Daunte Culpepper.

5. If Quentin Griffin stays healthy, I will never again let a Bronco starting RB go past me in the second round. Wow!

6. One catch for 13 yards. Nice to see Plaxico is in midseason form.

7. On the plus side, it looks like someone in Cleveland was trying to make me some money yesterday.

Sep 12 @ CLE L 3-20 49.3 22 38 191 5.0 24 2 0

:-)
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us