The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/well-thats-what-i-get-for-letting-the-19-month-21414983.aspx

Subject:  Re: FICO Score Date:  10/7/2004  2:36 PM
Author:  dsemmler Number:  190848 of 308881

well, that's what I get for letting the 19 month old near the computer - what I was asking is do you pay the $36 to see all or $12 to see one on myfico.com or is there some other cheaper way?

The last time I ordered my reports, I ordered from each of the CRAs individually. Sure it may have cost a little more but I wanted to get each specific one as it's own report.

At the present time, I am planning to wait until next year when I will be eligible for my free report. To be honest, I haven't read a lot of the details on that so I am not sure if that will include a credit score or if you can only get one report total or can you get a report from each CRA. But I am not personally concerned about the score itself, just the data that is being reported.

Guess it is time to look into this a little more to see what exactly is being offered as part of the free credit reports.

dt
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us