The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Some advice please Date:  12/23/2004  2:30 PM
Author:  MaryGoodnight Number:  43694 of 88544

My household income prevents me from contributing to my Roth IA, but I have a 401K and a Traditional IRA. I make non-deductible contributions into into the IRA (Not deductible because I already have the 401k -you're not allowed to deduct both).

Since you don't have a 401K - your contributions to your traditional IRA should be deductible.


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us