The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Retroactive 401(k) Contributions? Date:  1/14/2005  12:33 PM
Author:  PayingFool Number:  44033 of 87994

Sorry, no. 401(k) contributions can only come from payroll deductions. No more paychecks, no more contributions.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us