The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Rental to Personal Property Date:  2/23/2005  8:05 PM
Author:  sandflint Number:  77185 of 127753

I'm thinking about renting out a single family residence for about 5 yrs and moving in myself, thus, becoming a personal residence.
Will there be any capital gains tax? Any other tax implication?

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us