The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Royalties Date:  2/28/2005  3:26 PM
Author:  Irma Number:  77270 of 127616

During 2004 we had shares of a gas and oil company which paid royalties. Our broker reported them as Misc. Income, but we are not sure if we should report this income in schedule E or schedule B. The net income was less than $500

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us