The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Religion & Culture / Christian Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/hey-rbednarski-fullerkz-here-i-noticed-umm-22269727.aspx

Subject:  Re: Poll: God is like the WIND! Date:  3/27/2005  11:28 AM
Author:  FULLERKZ Number:  119862 of 197856

Hey rbednarski,

fullerkz here. I noticed UMM attacking you for things you said. Congratulations or as Jewish Fools say mazel tov.

Umm's game is that he likes to take your words that occasionally may lack absolute succinctness and try to distort them to demonize you or convolute your strong analysis.

He should be a political reporter or at least consider law school. He'd do very well.

Be not to harsh as his world is imploding all around him and it would be very un-Christian to promulgate his demise.

You see, the FOX network, along with C-SPAN(I have 3 C-Span channels),talk radio, and Internet blogs are rising in popularity. It is no coincidence that ABC,CBS,NBC and CNN ratings are falling. Back in the 1970's the 3 major networks enjoyed viewership rating in the 80;s percentile. Today it stand in the 30's percentile and continues to drop.

We are witness to a major transformation, a metamorphus if you will, in how we receive our news and data, and it is becoming better detailed and delivered faster.

Might I suggest the back to back bestsellers by Bernard Goldberg "BIAS" and "ARROGANCE" to better understand Umm's crumbling world. Do not be fooled for a minute by the bubble which still exists in the mainstream media. Dan Rather still works for VIACOM's CBS division, as do the four fired employees. Why is that? The ramifications are huge for that bulging bag of dirty laundry, and I suspect the resultant litigation from these dismissals is much more damaging than this elitist albe