The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: ROTH IRA with low initial contributions Date:  3/28/2005  9:57 PM
Author:  3muttsmom Number:  45312 of 88495

Any person must have earned income up to the amount contributed in order to put funds into an IRA/401k.

Unless it is a spousal IRA for a SAHM.


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us