The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Real estate in an IRA Date:  4/5/2005  11:57 AM
Author:  ptheland Number:  78314 of 127642

BTW is it UBTI or UBIT? I see both used.

Both are correct. Unrelated Business Taxable Income or Unrelated Business Income Tax.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us