The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks L / Lakeland Industries, Inc.

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/the-downward-movement-of-lake-has-nothing-to-do-22372425.aspx

Subject:  Re: $13.75? Date:  4/18/2005  8:06 PM
Author:  CCEagles01 Number:  38 of 55

The downward movement of Lake has nothing to do with the quality of their Web Site. It has nothing to do with China, Spain, Australia, India or the bond prices of Ford and GM. I would genuinely surprised emsarah did not break into a verse of "The International" (probably in French) while typing that diatribe on "America's...economic decay"

Lakeland's problems were summarized in their April 15th Annual Report which provides a warning for a tough 2006. Those not in for the long haul are taking profits. I believe that Lakeland will be OK in the long haul and that is why I bought it after looking through so many companies for my latest investments. Just about everything is taking a hit at the moment--Lakeland's announcement just came at the same time the market was dropping.

As for "America's...economic decay", if you do not like American Companies or America...go invest elsewhere.

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us