The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Expat Dilemma2 - Roth IRA Date:  6/4/2005  6:09 PM
Author:  fredinseoul Number:  46338 of 88538

Generally, you income earned in Japan is not eligible for a ROTH IRA anyway. The money you earn in Japan is tax free, you can't contribute this to a ROTH. You can still do a traditional IRA, I believe. Try to find an HR Block office, they should be able to tell you more details.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us