The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Covered calls Date:  8/24/2005  10:34 PM
Author:  Arniefl Number:  80510 of 127753

Is the income you receive from covered calls reportable on your income tax? If so it on the 1099 that the broker issues at the end of the year?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us