The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Religion & Culture / Bible Studies Daily

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/charles-we-tried-that-back-when-the-goldrushs-23053237.aspx

Subject:  Re: This Board... Date:  9/19/2005  9:27 PM
Author:  rev2217 Number:  1251 of 1263

Charles,

We tried that, back when the Goldrushs were here. But contempt for them superseded the study, and well, the studies ceased.

Yes, but a large part of the problem seems to have been that they requested the board and felt that they owned it and thus had a right to dominate everything with gross distortions and misinterpretations of scripture. We could try again, now that they are gone, if there is inerest.

I actually had hoped to post something aimed at instigating discussion over the weekend, partly in response to a couple other encouraging replies, but unfortunately did not have time. Even worse, I'm not sure when I will have time because I'm going to a monastery in a remote area of Indiana for a "day of recollection" this weekend (which is a three-day trip for a one-day event) and I have a backlog of personal matters that need attention "fairly soon."

Norm.

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us