The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Relationships / For The Girls

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/well-first-off-in-my-work-i-have-occasion-to-see-23133046.aspx

Subject:  Re: Hey 6 Date:  10/7/2005  12:29 AM
Author:  llamalluv Number:  7051 of 7630

Well, first off:

In my work I have occasion to see more than a few thongs, most of 'em, I must admit adorning mot very attractive anatomy. You know, think fat European men wearing speedos.

You get to look at thongs at work, and you're complaining about cellulite?

Now here's my question: Isn't wearing one kind of, like, uncomfortable.? I mean, it looks like it should feel like a permanent wedgie. I've always wanted to ask this question, but in the realm of women's underwear (if not politics) I confess that I am a little faint of heart.

That's what I thought, too, and then I finally figured, What the Hell? It ALL winds up in the crack, anyway. At least I could wear something that: 1) has LESS material jammed up my buttcrack, and 2) BELONGS there, so that I don't have to keep finding privacy to dig it back out again.

Now that I no longer spend 1/2 my day fishing my panties out of my butt crack, I actually get things done.

frissy
looking forward to having "appropriate for a thong" anatomy.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us