The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-read-your-lbym-board-message-this-is-how-i-know-23170397.aspx

Subject:  Re: OT: Career crisis Date:  10/15/2005  8:51 PM
Author:  Setepen2 Number:  212608 of 308782

I read your LBYM board message. This is how I know that you trained in Quebec and your "French HPI experience" made me laugh :) Looks like we went to the same school and I am glad that you enjoyed it. Now there are special medical French classes to help the confused Americans and other international students face what waits for them on the wards. However, we do have a lot of fun overhearing you guys trying to understand what's going on. To come back to EMR, there is also a lot of talk in the Montreal hospitals about switching to electronic records keeping. Looks like this is the way of the future, but this does not mean that we should sacrifice quality and efficiency. Most staff would not stand for it. I am sure that there must be better ways that what you have been describing and the changes might be gradual at first. For example, we already have a software in peds for drug prescriptions but it is useful (we can look up what is available & calculate doses) and most people love it.

Set

(who is very far from being finished with training but who found your view of issues that can arise in a private practice very insightful)
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us