The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/xraymd-i-am-a-frequent-lurker-here-and-23172121.aspx

Subject:  Re: OT: Career crisis Date:  10/16/2005  3:06 PM
Author:  Dialoguebox Number:  212645 of 308519

(((((((xraymd)))))

I am a frequent lurker here and you are one of my favorite posters to this board. I am so sorry to hear about your career challenge!! I agree so much with most everyone who has posted to you. It sounds as if your work situation values procedures over people. When your values clash with this, your colleagues will not bend.

I agree that it is time for you to move on. Your values are not aligned with this place, because you value people and good practice over procedure. They do not value you as a person or a healer and they do not value their patients to the extent that no one is willing to stand up and address the flaws in their EMR system. Except you.

Please listen to your own inner wisdom on this. You know what the right thing to do is and posting to this board was the first step in making a change. You have done some amazing things with your life already, I can't wait to hear what you will do next! I am sure you will be a winner. DB
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us