The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/im-glad-you-are-getting-some-relief-your-23173167.aspx

Subject:  Re: OT: Career crisis Date:  10/16/2005  9:27 PM
Author:  swanriverdaisy Number:  212675 of 308685

I'm glad you are getting some relief. Your situation resonated with me as well- that's why I posted.

Dreams are very interesting. There's a radio show that does dream interpretation where I live and it's quite amazing what it can tell about someone's life. I do know that water oftentimes represents emotion. I needed no one to interpret the dream I had about the highway though.

One thing I'd encourage you to do is not to think of yourself as the problem. Practicing good medicine within the system as they now have it is the problem. You'll find out soon if they are bendable enough allow you work as you need to within it, to do your work and leave for home at a reasonable hour. I hope it works for you. Sound like you liked the practice before they started using the system so if there can be a work-around for it, that would be a good solution.

In my case I worked in a office where there were 5-6 other nurses. Every single one of them left within 2 months of when I did.

Sometime I'd love to hear about the dreams you had pre-9/11/05. I hope you will post them. I once had a very vivid dream then had an almost identical experience to what had happened in the dream occur while awake about a week later-- enough that I could predict what was going to happen next.

I hope it all works out for you. But if not there are certainly other opportunities that will open up.

Susan
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us