The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Tax Lien Certificates


Subject:  Re: Tax Lien Certificate Fund For New Investor Date:  11/2/2005  11:28 PM
Author:  LuckyUte Number:  34 of 52


The only thing that might work for you is to get some money in with a hedge fund type of investment. There are hedge funds, and other type of specialty investment houses that invest in tax liens in bulk. Some banks and insurance companies invest in liens and securitize them and you can get exposure that way. However, that said, I am not aware of any mutual fund that offers exposure to liens.

One thing you may wish to check out is They are an e-bay store that sells tax deeds. Might take some of the work out of it for you.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us